Saturday, February 5, 2011

RED!

Hey baby dolls. I got my nails done today. I love getting a manicure/pedicure. There was some nail salon drama while I was in there! One of the customers was having a fit. She didn't want her nails done by a woman. She was making a big deal about it. Then her husband walked in and they were both being very loud an obnoxious! I was trying to enjoy my manicure! Rude! Anyways, so I had them paint my finger and toe nails Girls Just Wanna Play by OPI.



That's what it looks like. It's still a winter color, but it's very welcoming of spring, which I'm trying to encourage via my nail color.

So, I've done a little bit of spring shopping. I ordered these to die for shorts on Forever21.



And I got a cute coral circle scarf for a good price as well. I think it was one of those "Fabulous Finds." Those end up really being hit or miss.

I uploaded a new video on YT. It's a collection of Outfit of the Day's. Check it out:


And don't forget to check out my other videos at youtube/bestdressedmichelina

and follow me on TWITTER: twitter/michelinasparks

No comments:

Post a Comment