Sunday, January 16, 2011

In Chicago

I've been shopping for two days. I went to two different malls and an Ulta. I just wanted to share some great pieces I've found. I've mainly been looking for spring/summer pieces, since winter is almost over with.

At Forever 21, I found a pair of high waisted lace shorts.

They're a great find. They were only $15.80 and are available online, if you're looking for them. These are actually very versatile, season wise. These would look so cute with tights and a band tee (the check out lady at F21 and I discussed this, haha)and some cute booties, or these would look good with bare legs and a white tee.

I wish I could found the amazing trousers online that I found at Charlotte Russe. They were on the $5 rack. They fit me perfectly and they are a light enough material to be worn in the winter or spring. I'll probably feature a whole video around them! A nice fitting pair of trousers is a staple item in every woman's closet. They make going from work to place a cinch! At Charlotte Russe, I also found a pair of brown heeled sandals for the whopping price of $5! I wasn't going to die without them, but I figured they're great sandals, especially for only $5. CR is also having a great deal. All you have to do is like them on Facebook, show them some code, and you receive a free piece of jewelery.
This is what I chose:

I've been meaning to find a bow ring, so I figured why not, it's free and I love rings.

I also went out on a limb and purchased a FUR VEST. I know I know, I'm a wild card! It was only $14.99 at Baker's Shoes, and I couldn't resist. I decided on the light camel-y color. It looked cute with my hair and would go amazingly with black.

So that's a little bit inside my Chicago trip. I'll film a video when I get home. Sorry I wasn't able to film WHILE I was here.

Check out my other videos on Youtube:
youtube.com/BestDressedMichelina

and follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/michelinasparks

xoxo Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment