Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hunter Boots

I'm a dying for a pair of Hunter Boots. It's been rainy, and snowy, and crappy outside and all I want is something to keep my feet warm and dry. So I'm after these babies:

They're the "Huntress Boot." They're exactly like the classic Hunter boot except they are a little shorter and a bit more roomy in the calf for us athletically built girls, which I am. I'll probably end up getting just the matte black because I'm boring and the Huntress doesn't come in quite as extensive of a rainbow as the classics, plus I'm boring and want something that will match just about everything.
I noticed while doing my shoe collection video for my youtube channel, I don't have a very crazy shoe collection. A few things are off the wall, but as far as color, everything is just about black and brown. I have some sneakers in pastels and a pair of pumps in color, but THAT'S IT. We're going to have to work on that, aren't we. I'll need a little bit of encouragement.

So the price tag on these boots is a little wild. $125 for a pair of rainboots. I'm sure I could find cheaper at Wal*Mart or Target (probably much cheaper), but I feel like these are an investment. The quality is impeccable. I've read just about every one of the 200 something reviews on Zappos.com and I'm pretty impressed. Hopefully these boots will almost out live me.

If you haven't checked it out already, make sure you go and look at my shoe collection video.



Don't forget to follow me on twitter and check out my lookbook!
twitter
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment