Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

So this is a new year with new goals and aspirations. I really want to get more fashion videos up on Youtube and work on being more camera friendly, sometimes I'll admit I get a little awkward. I also want to work really hard on finding a job and making some money. I need to be able to support my nasty habit of retail therapy and spending money I know I don't have. I want to work on being more independent.

I have a new video in the works right now. I think I'm going to try to start a mini series on how to wear certain trends and things people think that they're not supposed to wear, but can! My first one is going to be on how to wear black and brown together because you can it looks surprisingly chic.

If you have any suggestions, send me a message on any of these social networking cites, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Lookbook, Blogspot.

Keep up with my Youtube channel here:
youtube.com/BestDressedMichelina

and follow me on Twitter for daily updates:
twitter.com.michelinasparks

Don't forget to check back here for updates and other little tidbits I put on here.

Happy 2011 Lovies.
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment