Sunday, December 5, 2010

Date Night.

I got my nails done today! On of my favorite things to do. The color I chose was OPI Ink by OPI.





I went on a date with my boyfriend of 9 months last night. We ate out at a Japanese Hibachi place and then went to see the movie Due Date (would have rather waited to see that when it came out on Netflix/Redbox, but nothing else was out). I thought this outfit out be simple yet sexy. Brandon agreed. I decided to do a smoked out eye look. I used Maybelline's quad in Natural Smokes. I followed the guide lines with the shimmery taupe color all over my lid, shimmery brown on my crease, the matte brown as my outer-v, and the bone/vanilla color as the highlight. On my cheeks I used my Estee Lauder blush in Pink Kiss 02, and on my lips I wore my Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Everbloom Kiss.

If you want to see more about me and my style, check out my Youtube channel:
youtube.com/BestDressedMichelina

and follow me on Twitter for daily updates:
twitter.com.michelinasparks

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment